On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 19:47 -0500, Pete Holsberg wrote:
> I wrote a four page tutorial using a template that featured a two-column 
> table format, plus some autotext for creating a second table if needed.
> 
> It looked fine.
> 
> I save dit and sent it off for review and was told to try to open my copy. I 
> did and I cannot see the original file! Essentially pages 2-4 have 
> disappeared!!
> 
> If I select the table I see and copy it, I can paste the entire table into a 
> second doc, but the subsequent tables are gone.
> 
> What do I do now?
> 

Which version of OOo and which OS. This info helps unfog the crystal
ball :-)  I have a question, is this a similar doc to the one you and I
worked on? If yes, check to see if View > Web layout restores your
missing text. 
-- 
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to