In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] () wrote:

> *From:* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> *Date:* Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:24:10 -0800
>
> Thanks for your help.  I decided my best bet would be to
> go a head and upgrade to Lotus Smart Suite.
>
> Thanks,
> Beth Miller
I have used this for some  years.  It is a powerful suite, whose
functions I have only learned the half of.   Problem:  IBM's maintenance
work on it is only partial, and IBM makes it difficult to keep one's
installation up to  date.  I've tended to  drift away because I wanted
to help my wife on her  new computer and was reluctant to buy a new copy
of Smartsuite:  OOo came in handy.  I need to use it myself if I am to
be of  any help.

Niall Martin