Cosette Michael wrote:

Hi,

I unpacked your program and check off Word/Excess/powerpoint, but now I can not
find them? I'm trying to use word and I do not know where it is after I
unpacked your program. Please help!

Cosette

I believe the boxes you checked might be the ones asking if you want OpenOffice.org to open your MS Office files when you double-click on those. The equivalent parts of OpenOffice.org are (as someone else responded) Writer, Calc, and Impress. What those boxes you checked do is allow you to double-click on a Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file and open it in Writer, Calc, or Impress instead. It *doesn't* install Word, Excel, or PowerPoint on your computer.

If you need to find your newly-installed word processor, and you're using Windows, check in your Start menu for a folder called "OpenOffice.org 2.0"; inside there should be a shortcut for OpenOffice.org Writer. If you're using Mac or Linux, let us know so someone else who uses it can guide you.

Good luck,
Kira