maybe you want to check that you are sending it from the email you signed up
on - we can't unsubscribe you if we don't know where you are getting the
emails any more than you can unsubscribe you from an email that isn't signed
up.  So if you have an email that gets forwarded to you - then you have to
send the unsub from *that* addy - not from the one you've been sending it
from.