Shmuel Himelstein wrote:
Hi everyone.

Up to yesterday, whenever I called up a file it came up with the cursor at
the last position it had been at. Since this morning, the cursor is at the
very top of each document, whether old or new, when I call up the document.

Is there a setting I missing that can can reset this to act as it did up to
now? I couldn't find one.

Thanks,

Shmuel

Newer version of OOo only restore the cursor to the last saved position if the author or the last editor is working on the file (I believe) so perhaps you are logged in as a different person or the author of record for the file changed if someone did a Save As...

Just a few thoughts.

HTH,

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org