Hi,

I 'm running the OOO 2.0 under Linux Mandriva 2006. I'd like to reduce
the file size of my writer document. It contains high resolution
pictures which have been resize and cut-down. Is it possible, like in
Microsoft word to reduce the resolution and to remove the cut-down parts
of pictures.
In microsoft word this option is in the save as menu in option : reduce
picture size.

Excuse me for my English, I'm French and I run  French version of
software so menu name may be not the same in English.

Thank you for your help

Etienne CHAMPART

PS: If this function doesn't exist it could be very usefull to include
it in next version ....