Using OO 2.0 and am doing some documentation involving screen shots.  In my
experience with MS Word, I could copy/paste a graphic into the document and
it would be inserted where the cursor was sitting.

But with OO 2.0 Writer, I have to paste the graphic, find whereever it
landed in the document, right-click it, and change it to "anchor as
character".  I would like all inserted graphics to be "anchored as
character".  Can I change the default behavior?

Searching the archives indicates that this has been a sore thumb issue for
quite awhile, but no one seems to have actually solved it.

TIA,
Dan