It can't be made printable on a single sheet due to the size of all the
observance descriptions. Just cut and paste.

As for downloading problems, be sure to rename it as indicated if it
downloads as a zip file. That is an IE bug.

"Chad Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yeah, it was a bit hard to find - it's here:

http://www.dcsi.net/~denmarks/perpcal.html

You have to click "Show/Hide menu" and then "perpetual calendar".

I have a question / suggestion.

Is there anyway to make the calendar where it's printable?  I have to squish
the columns quite a bit to get the calendar to fit on a 8.5" x 11" sheet of
paper.

I'm not complaining.  I really like the calendar, and I appreciate your
work.   But since you seem to like to tweak, I thought I'd give you a
project.  :-)

On 3/7/06, John Boyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To Mr. Marks: First, how does one get your Calendar downloaded to OOo so
> that it can be used? I did download it once but could NOT get it to come
> up in OOo. Now, I no longer have the download nor its url. :-)
>
> Dennis Marks wrote:
> > I keep making changes to my perpetual calendar just to see what can be
> done
> > in a spreadsheet without using macros. Any advice would be appreciated.
> > just added the ability to select which observances to display by type.
> It
> > would be nice to add foreign observances (non US) with the ability to
> select
> > which country to display. If you have a set of observances for your
> country
> > I may consider adding them. I have only been able to find bank holidays
> > which are too limited to be worth adding.
> >
> > My web site is http://www.dcsi.net/~denmarks/

- Chad Smith
http://www.gimpshop.net/
http://www.whatisopenoffice.org/