I just tried to download the calendar myself and had no problems with it.
Go to my site http://www.dcsi.net/~denmarks/
Click on show/hide menu.
Click on perpetual calendar.
Click on "HERE"
Rename from "zip" to "ods" if necessary.
Double click to start.
Use little arrows to increase/decrease month or year (or enter them directly
in the box). You can keep changing it.

To add a new observance go to second sheet and follow directions.

--
Dennis

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back
up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not
for internal use. Don't run with knives.