Unless I'm mistaken, 'Automatische Wortergänzung' is the equivalent of
the English-language 'AutoCompletion' function, which initially stores
words as you write them and subsequently tries, based on that
dictionary, to complete words as you are typing them. It may well be a
useful function if you're a slow typist, but if you type  fast it can
turn out to be a hindrance.
jdh