On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 15:25 +0000, pdq4now wrote:
> Why am I receiving the deluge of email from users @openoffice.org. I
> have not requested HELP for ALL of these problems.  All I want to do
> is to stop all of the user email from openoffice.org.  Not one person
> there has been able to solve this problem for me.  All I seem to get
> is generic advice which does not help.  My email address is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Could you remove
> this information from your records so that I will not receive any
> additional emails from users of open office?????

Unsubscribing is entirely under your control. However, doing so requires
that you employ the email address with which you subscribed. From the
headers of this message it is not pdq4now <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> so it
must be the other.  Please send a message from your other address to To
unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and do remember to
reply to the confirmation message.

BTW, when you subscribed you were sent a message with all kinds of Help
information. I do hope you still have it so you can review the
procedure.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead