On Sat March 11 2006 19:20, George Borton wrote:
> When I do this, I only find a path to put all of the different types of
> documents in.  I don't find a way to put different types of documents into
> different folders using a default path for spreadsheets,  a different
> default path for documents, and yet a different one for databases.

Sorry George,
 In my haste to repond I did not read your question correctly. What you are
looking for cannot be done thru paths. Perhaps adding a macro to the default
template for each type of document that opens the Save As dialog in the
specific directory per document type will work for you.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ