Carol Wilkey wrote:
I want to download openoffice and I am trying to enter all of the required
information.  I dont know what to click on when asks for a download
site...there are several for the USA... I am in WI, can you please advise me?

It really doesn't matter which site you choose. Having several download sites just distributes the load. A lot of software is distributed from sites of this kind. People tend to choose the site that seems more-or-less nearest to them as more-or-less the most likely to be fastest. If the download doesn't work from one site ... maybe the site is down ... then select another.

As you appear not to be subscribed to this newsgroup, I am sending a copy of this post to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please send any further posts only to users@openoffice.org

Jallan