On Mon March 13 2006 02:54, Don Vawter wrote:
> When I attempt to load a JRE on my Macbook(Intel CPU) Mac OSX 10.4.5
> OS, OO claims the directory does not contain a valid JRE.  When I use
> a similar directory on my Mac G5 (PowerPC CPU) everything loads fine.
>
> Any suggestions?

Please do *not* start a new question by replying to an old one as this causes
several problems:
1) most email software will correctly think that your email is a response to
the email you are "replying" to, and will indicate this by displaying your
email as a child of the original email
2) because of this, people not interested in the original email may ignore
your question
3) people may think that the original email has a reply(yours) so that they do
not have to give it a reply
So in conclusion, more people will read your email if it looks like the start
of a new thread rather than the reply to an old one.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ