On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 09:21 -0800, Joe Conner wrote:
> Print ranges have "DEFINE", "EDIT" and "ADD" commands.  For the second
> page, when you define
> its print range use "ADD" then you have what you are asking for.

What you've described is more intuitive, but I've found in practise that
DEFINE applies only to the current sheet, i.e. does not cancel the
ranges set for other sheets, and ADD extends the range/s of the current
sheet. This is probably a good thing to avoid accidents. I.e. The sheets
are independent, just not quite as independent as RLShadow would like.

ADD will work, but is just like a DEFINE for the first range in a sheet.

A couple of things that RLShadow can do to perhaps make it easier:-

- change all other sheets in one hit to print the entire sheet. Select
those sheets by Ctrl+clicking on each sheet tab to add to the selection,
or Shift+Click to select a range, and then Format - Print Ranges - Edit
to set the range to - entire sheet - in the list box at the left. This
affects all selected sheets at the same time. Then Ctrl+click to
deselect sheets (I tried clicking on one sheet to deselect all others
but this doesn't work - i.e. is not quite the same as multi-select in
other contexts for some reason).

- set up a template sheet within the spreadsheet and use Format - Print
Ranges - Edit to set the range to  - entire sheet - in the list box at
the left. Then copy that sheet when adding new sheets.