Hi There,

I have previously installed openoffice ver 2.0 in my PC. I have tried to install the latest version 2.0.2 but have encountered a problem. The application software indicates that it cannot find the file openofficeorg20.msi. So, I have delete all openoffice files in my PC and in the registry and tried to reinstall the new version. But it still failed. The error code generated is Error 1714. I am operating on Window XP plateform. Would appreciate your assistance to rectify the problem. Thank you.

Regards
Tan Tee Peng