On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 09:04 +0000, Ivan dos Reis Andrade wrote:
> On 3/14/06, Ross Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > office.

> > presentation
> > them
> > content,
> > when I
> > content,

> > > Yes, it is more or less what I am trying to do. But I want to do it just
> > in
> > > one step, this means to export all Slides in once, for example to PDF.
> > So
> > > with this, the slides with little content would be automatically
> > shrinked.
> >
> > I had a feeling I misunderstood. This doesn't sound like something that
> > would be at all common in Impress - the idea being that all slides are
> > the same size.
> >
> > On the premise that a dumb reply is better than no reply at all:
> > Would it make sense, just for the export, to cut all the smaller slides
> > to another presentation? - assuming the problem is that the rulers are
> > affecting all slides at once.
>

> Yes this is the real problem. the rulers are affecting all the slides at
> once. and the same thing just happen in MS-Office. it would be nice that the
> open office team-developers would do something to change this situation.
>
> Does anyone knows how and where to make suggestions for the new releases of
> open office?
> i think this is a great functionality to be invented :p

I suggest that you enter an Request for Enhancement (RFE) into Issue
Tracker as this is the best way to have requests such as this evaluated.

If you haven't already registered, do the following:

     1. To file an issue you must register with OOo by clicking the
        My Pages tab and selecting the Register link
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Join
     2. Fill in your information
     3. Reply to the confirmation email that will be sent to the address
        you provided.
     4. Once you have confirmed, go to www.openoffice.org again
     5. And click on the "My Pages" tab from which you can file and find
issues.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is important that you file
any examples with the issue to ensure your need is understood.

PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead
http://documentation.openoffice.org/