On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:33:02 -0500
"J.P. Rooke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please remove my e-mail address at once and any other contact info
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I needed a simple answer to a simple question
> and I am getting e-mail from people I don't know and their e-mails
> have absolutely nothing to do with my question.the e-mails are jamming
> my mailbox.I got my question answered from an outside source and do
> not need further assistance.Thank you -j.p.-

That is how a mailing list is supposed to work j.p. The community
helping each other.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mailing_list

To solve your new problem you now have to sign yourself off the list or
unsubscribe. This option is available on the same webpage you signed up
on. http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html#general
Click in the unsubscribe column of the mailing lists you subscribed to.
Also if you use "View - All Headers" in your mail program, unsubcribe
options are given there.

--
Michael
 Those that can, do; those that can't, teach.