At least I THINK I followed your instructions (F12, right?) and I only changed the Language in the Font tab. It was previously set to nothing (since I already changed some of the text to Swedish and the rest of it is set to English). I selected Swedish (Sweden), then OK. Back to the original view (whatever it's called) and everything looks great. Headers are still headers and plain text are still plain text. Headers are still written in bigger characters than the plain text. Bold is still bold and so on.

So obviously this worked better than you expected..!  =)