On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 23:50 +0300, Kirill S. Palagin wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Calc 2.0.2 (build 9011) is not displaying scrollbars and sheettabs with
> attached file.
> Excel displays scrollbars just fine.
>
> File is generated by in-house app. In fact, this happens with every
> single file generated by that app.
> Something wrong with the way file is generated or with OOo Calc?
>
> Thanks a lot.
> WBR,
> K. Palagin.
>

>  <<bi4.xls>>

The above file is not an OOo file. Calc files have the extension .ods.
So my guess is that the file has been corrupted by Excel.  Further,
attachments are mostly stripped from the mailing list, so perhaps you
could put it on your website for pickup or you could open an issue and
attach the file to it. Do post the issue number so we will know.

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead