On 20/03/2006, at 6:43 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

On Sunday 19 March 2006 03:08, Jonathon Coombes wrote:
SNIP!
Oh yuck! With no choice in what we get to use for these functions and
extra software to try and manage when changes are made to the other
areas of the project? I am one of those who are glad we dropped those
parts.

I can certainly appreciate your feelings as a maintainer Jonathon,
however it would be very nice to have an email agent that could grab
everything needed to reproduce the page or pages you are working on
into a package list then applied as attachments to the email.

Maybe that function is available and I just don't know how to use it?

I think somebody has already pointed out the use of the Send as PDF attachment and similar facilities within OpenOffice.org. There are still some areas that need work, and I am the first to admit that, but I think we need to look to future development methods rather than trying to patch up old software modules just for the sake of having them available.

Regards
Jonathon