Thank you for allowing me to use Open Office without cost. I have downloaded only the Word Processor as I have no use for the other sections offered.

Although I am 86, I have been able to follow the instructions so far, except for typing and printing an envelope. The first time I managed to type the text for the envelope but could not print it. The second time I tried to type an envelope, the previous one was on the page and would not budge, no matter what I did. What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards, Elsie Hemming