Hi

Is it possible to created calculated fields in Base. I've got a book on Access 2 and notice that Access can do this in the Reports just by typing =[fieldname][operator][fieldname] e.g. =[quantity]*[price] but when I try that in Base it puts 0 on the top line of the report and the rest of the columns are filled in blank.

Also is there a website anywhere with documentation on reports and forms in Base?

What I'm trying to do is create a stock count system in Base where by the system will show the total value of each line of stock by taking the stocks price and multiplying it by the quantity.

Regards

Darren.