I'm using OOo 2 under Win XP.  In Calc:

1. I format a column to be fractions. I enter 1/16 and hit enter. The displayed value changes to 1/9. The decimal equivalent value is correct. Whassup?

2, I want to change a list of values created by formula (A2=A1+1, A3=A2+1, etc) into text versions of their true values. I figure the TEXT function should do it but all I get is #Name. I figure I am getting the format parameter wrong but nothing I try seems to work.