Bill Schmidt wrote:
This might be what you are looking for;

It's not based on Calc, and it's not named after _some_ gemstone, but it's exactly what I had in mind. Thank you!

klaus

http://www.ninthavenue.com.au/products/gemstone

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 06:15:32 -0500, klaus schmirler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I think it was on this list, and maybe half a year ago, that someone from Australia announced an accounting/balancing template for Calc. Named for some gemstone, but probably not ruby.

Does anyone have the particulars?

Thank you,

klaus