"Johnny Andersson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> If anyone is interested, I can send the whole file. If you can manage
> how to fix this, then you certainly can do something that I can not...
> As long as I keep using 2 decimals, everything works fine, in any
> other case it doesn't.
>
> I made some changes in Tools - Options - Spreadsheet - Calculate, but
> all with no seccess at all. Like I changed the decimal field to 3
> instead of 2 and I unchecked a checkbox called something like
> "precision as shown".

This does look like a bug which should be reported in IZ -- if you do that,
I'll see if I can reproduce it. But it's te sort of thing that only the
calc team will understand.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.