To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:39 PM
Subject: [users] [moderated]

I had open office.org 2.0 put on my computer. When I go to open office.org base and try to use it I get a message it doesn't work without a Java Runtime Environment. What I need to know what is this environment and do I need it and if I need it where do I get it. Right now I mainly use spreadsheets for my data use. Thank You
Bernie Obry
3700 20th Street
Racine, Wi. 53405
[EMAIL PROTECTED]