On Monday 27 March 2006 23:32, Pete Holsberg wrote:
> If I remove all the numbering, how do I modify the new styles so that they
> apply the numbers automagically?

There is an icon on the tool bar (with the hint Numbering On/Off) which can be
used to switch numbering on again after you have deleted a number by hand.
This is the case for OOo 2.0 at least. I can't say for earlier versions.
--
Andy Pepperdine

For FAQ, userguide, see: http://documentation.openoffice.org/