Hello,
I see that You try to export embeded wmf files in your MS Word document into
wmf file.

You can do this:
1. select and copy that picture in OOo Writer
2. Create a new file in OOo Draw and paste.
3. Select the picture and save it into desired format (*.wmf, *.emf, etc)

If the embeded file inside the Word docs in vector format not bitmap, You
should have the *.wmf option.