Good, thanks. I'll take a look.

Another thing. I tried for a looonnnng time to figure out how to change
"fall river" in a text column to "Fall River". I tried everything I could think
of without luck. There were several entires, and I couldn't change one
without it reverting to the incorrect lowercase entry.

What gives? I removed every single feature of Autoformat and still couldn't do it.

Dick Connors