Den 2006-03-30 11:42:04 skrev Heath Cope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have searched the forum database for the answer to this problem but to no avail.Is it possible for Openoffice to open Microsoft works documents. All of my documents are in the works format, I would like to use Openoffice from now onwards..but as of yet have not managed to open the works documents.. Any advice much appreciated

Not possible.

Maybe MS Works can save/export your files to a format that OOo can read, such as xls, doc, rtf etc?

--
Johnny