Hi
I have just installed OpenOffice 2.0,  with OS being XP.
On the toolbar there is no button for doing basic maths (multiply, add,
subtract, divide etc) and despite searching the user guides and help files
these things just don't feature.  Obviously they must be there somewhere.  I
have searched the Customize options but still there are no symbols for these.
In Excel I always had my toolbars customized with these but it seems with Calc
it is necessary to use the keyboard ... that's a real nuisance as I use
different keyboard layouts, in different languages, on different computers.
Is there a way to put the basic maths buttons into the toolbar please?
Best wishes
Bernie M.

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.