On Fri March 31 2006 16:44, + Valeriano Tora wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
>

> Hi, I'm a professional translator (English/Italian/English), and I'm
> trying out Open Office Writer as an alternative to MS Word 2003
>
> One of the most used feature in MS Word is the synonyms check in a text
> (i.e. right click on a particular word in a text will open a cascade
> window with, amongst other formatting choices, the synonym sub-window
> with a list of synonyms for that particular word) this feature is not
> present in Open Office.
>
> Which other way can I use to open thesaurus for a synonym list of a
> particular word in an Italian language text?

Hi Valeriano,
This list is generally an English only mailing list. If you would like to
communicate in your own language then please have a look at
http://it.openoffice.org -> "Mailing list". The Italian community is very
strong and I'm sure that they will have a solution for you.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ