Rod Engelsman wrote:

Honestly, I think I would call this a bug. In fact I'm going to file an issue on it if there isn't one already and see what the developers have to say about it.

Please give the number. I don't think I have any votes left in that category, but I'd like to see what happens. Given what Jallan wrote about the more logical behaviour with colors (which I never use, so I hadn't noticed) it is a bug.

Anyone still wondering why there are people who want to see where any given type of formatting comes from?

klaus