Hallo OO users,

I have a very weird problem.
On my box I have two Linux systems. Both SlackWare 10.2, glibc 2.1,
xorg 6.8.2, kde 3.4.2, OO 2.0.2.
One system is my working system, the other a spare.
On the spare system some calc spreadsheets are not displayed correctly:
colums far too wide [more than a screen width] and rows too low. But THE
SAME speardsheets [I mean the same physical location] look perfect on
the working system.
I tried reinstalling and I tried copying the whole OO tree from the
working system, without any luck.
What might cause this?

Groetjes,

           Hans.

jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt xs4all punt nl

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5/060315
 * Origin: The Wizard is using MBSE/Linux (2:280/1018)