Hi Jim,

Jim Patterson wrote:

I have been running into a problem with documents not going to the default printer. In cups I have the default printer set to PrinterA, but whenever I start to print it prints to PrinterB. I check in printer setup and it indicates that the default printer is PrinterB. If I reset it here and print then it will print to PrinterA, but the next document I open then it's back to printing to PrinterB.

Could it be the following:
The printer name is kept in the template.
So if you change your default template to link to printerA, that will work for new docs.

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws