From: Steven Cox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 April 2006 11:49 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] Document as Email Problem

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 01:49:06 -0400, Craig Stevens
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In  OOo i send a document as an email and the "Choose Profile" dialog
>> box always appears,

I don't get this with Outlook 2003. However I'm setup to get my mail via a
POP server, I think if you're using Exchange or if Outlook is incorrectly
configured it might do this.

What version of Outlook are you using?

Display all headersDate: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 01:49:06 -0400