Hi Richard,

Richard Robbins wrote:

I have done everything you asked down to where I press F4 but still get a
bullet and tab placed in the label document.
Pls try ToolCustomize and then choose Reset (or such, close to the bottom on the right). Maybe there are customized settings for F4 ???

I can open the data source
through the View options but it still fails to populate any labels when I
press the Data-to-Field icon.
- Do you have selected a row first?
- Sure this table is connected to the fields in the doc (Ctrl-F9 toggels between field results and field codes, so you can check).

I then did another install from the Oo2.0
download but I am getting the same thing this time.  One question I have is
when I begin the label document with File-New-Templates and Documents what
do I select after that?  If I click Templates, I see your Avery label
samples and double click one of those.  Should I do something else at that
point?

Do not realy understand. Most thing I know, I've learned by plaing around (and reading other's posts ;-)

Succes & greetings,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws