Ruan Strydom wrote:

Hi all.

I've been programing for 5 years now, most languages I pick up in a couple of hours, but I'm battling with this basic. Is there a reference guide? I just want to do a simple calculation. I have a couple controls with strings and need to cast it to floats add it up and put the answer in a nother text box?

Perhaps a sample?
Wow, a couple of hours, Wow! Ever used APL or Prolog <evil grin>

You have already been given links to my macro pages. I also have a database specific page on my site, be certain to look at it.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm