On 4/10/2006 5:17 PM, Steve Magoon wrote:
I would like to print several hundred labels at one time. I followed
the instructions for making new labels, then merged the data to the
fields on my label template sheet. This particular label sheet is
Avery 8160, with 30 labels per sheet. Now, when I go to print the
labels (using File > Print), it prints only the first page. Is there
another selection somewhere that will let me print all the sheets at
once? In OOo 1.X, there used to be a "Merge to Printer" button which
worked great. What happened to that?

Thanks,

Owkmann
This is exactly the problem I'm having and described earlier. The suggestions made in response to my post don't seem to work, for me, but I'm still trying! To make matters worse, the sheet of labels is now just showing every other record; I think that has something to do with the left-right format, but I can't get it to change. This new quirk is something that started after I tried to implement the suggestions dealing with printing more than 30 labels.