Jack Heller wrote:

Hope this makes the thread. A bit of confusion for first time on group.

Thanks Andy for the hint about the "desktop-integration" -- Yes, the install was from RPMs and I did the install of the desktop-integration from its RPM. Nothing seems to change. Only way to open is with "soffice" from the command line. This is okay for most usage as I am really only interested in the word processor and it appears if I want to import a spreadsheet that works fine, just no way to create one in 2.0.2. Ah Well. I can create one in ver 1.x and go from there.

In the word processor, you can open a blank spreadsheet from
File/New/Spreadsheet.  From there you can get an existing spreadsheet via
File/Open.

Bill