Peter Krueger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Open Office Org 2.0 with Windows and Linux. Before I used
> Lotus Smartsuite with Windows. Can you tell me if there exists any
> import filters for importing Lotus-1-2-3, Lotus-Freelance and
> Lotus-Wordpro files into Open Office Org. If there exists any would you
> please tell me where I can find them.
>
> Thank You.

I, too have a lot of old Word Pro files....I used Lotus Smartsuite Millenium
in Win XP and OS/2 versions until several months ago. If you look at this
site,

http://www.wordstar.org/wordstar/pages/convert_faq.htm

There are filters listed for all kinds of word processors. I understand
Lotus Smartsuite 9.XXX had a batch conversion filter built in, but I never
have tried it yet. If you have any luck, let us know.

Bob