On Wed April 5 2006 15:06, + M V E wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
>
> When I launch the installation file of OpenOffice, it says (in Italian):
> "Decompressione" (in English, unzipping).
>
> After 20 or 30 seconds, before the end of the operation, opens this window:
>
> "Installazione di OpenOffice.org - Questo pacchetto richiede una versione
> più recente del programma di installazione di Windows. Volete aggiornare la
> versione del programma di installazione di Windows sul sistema?"
>
> (In English: This pack requires an updated version of installing program of
> Windows. Do you want to update installing program of Windows? And asks
> "Yes" or "no".)
>
> Clicking "Yes" it says: "Errore - servizio specificato già esistente"
> (Error - already exists).
>
> And, clicking "OK", it says: "Impossibile trovare il file" (File not
> found).
>
> Clicking "OK" again, exits from installation of OpenOffice.

Hi Marco,
 Can you please run the MD5SUM utility on the download file to verify it's
integrity as it may have been corrupted during the download.

Also if you are more comfortable conversing in Italian the OpenOffice.org
Italian community is very active. Http://it.openoffice.org.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ