On Friday April 14 2006 12:18 am, Bruce Greer wrote:
> I am at present using version 1.1.3 and would like to update to the
> latest version.
>
> I have several long lists,etc in "calc" and I do not want to lose these
> lists or have to redo them, so do I download the latest version and the
> uninstall the older version or could you advise me of the correct
> procedure.
>
> I await your advice.
>

> bruce greer
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

     Download the latest version of OOo. (You will probably want to
download the Windows (bundled with JRE) version. (This choice is found in
the Operating system choice.) Version 2.0.0 and above require a newer
version of JRE than 1.1.3 does.
     Install the new version. It will install in a different folder from
1.1.3. During installation, it will look for any 1.1.x versions. Then it
will ask you if you want to use the same settings. That should copy your
settings into the 2.0.2 folder.

Dan