Ross Johnson wrote:

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 19:46 -0400, Bill Flanagan wrote:
Ross Johnson wrote:

Thanks, Ross,
That's exactly what I had expected. Tried it again, just now. The list highlight stays the same (at the top of the list) regardless of where I place the mouse cursor: click on a change, highlight the entire change, click in the paragraph or on the same line--no move by the highlight in the list. Clicking on an entry in the list moves the text display to that change.

You're right. It seems I've possibly remembered what I, too, would have
expected, or I've confused it with something else. It was late but I
knew I should have checked first. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Ross
Lesson Learned:  check the issue list.  This concern for the
accept/reject process is

   Issue 14268

PS: I found OOO 2.0.1 does exhibit the expected behavior once in a while (i.e., click on the changed text and the item in the list is highlighted). Seems to work 2 or 3 times then stops.

Bill

William Flanagan        Ph:  +1.703.242.8381
Flanagan Consulting     Fx:  +1.703.242.8391
45472 Holiday Dr. #3, Sterling, VA 20166 USA
www.flanagan-consulting.com

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."
                                       --George Bernard Shaw