On Tuesday April 18 2006 08:20 pm, Micheal Kapcar wrote:
> How do I send a 15 page research paper to my Professor using your
> system?

     Write and save the research paper in OOo's native format. That way you
have a copy of the file.
     The copy you send to your professor can be done in a couple of
different ways. If the professor will accept papers in PDF format, you can
export your research paper in PDF format. You can also save the paper in
MS Word format (*.doc). To do this,
File > Save As, and select MS Word 97/2000/XP (.doc) as the File type. Then
send the document to the professor.
    Final thought about sending the document.
For the PDF format:
File > Send > Document as PDF Attachment.
For the MS Word format:
File > Save As and select the File type as MS Word 97/2000/XP (.doc), and
then File > Send > Document as Email.

Dan