Please respond to users@openoffice.org

Am Mittwoch, 19. April 2006 15:51 schrieb Joseph Kovach:
> I would like to uninstall my openoffice program, but it does not respond
> to "remove."

What do you do exactly on your computer when you "remove"? Are you on
Windows XP? Or something else?

> I must do the removal, because openoffice have taken over
> my MS office files,

For this, you might be interested in a solution that gives MS Office back
its files without need to remove Openoffice.org:

http://user-faq.openoffice.org/faq/ar01s04.html#FILE-ASSOCIATIONS

> and, as a reuslt,  both program fozes up.

If the link above doesn't help, or you still want to remove Openoffice.org,
please don't hesitate to come back, and tell us what operating system you
have (XP?)

Guido