Andy Pepperdine wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 April 2006 01:06, Ross Johnson wrote:
>>> Not really. Just 1025 ttf files copied over from my old Windows font
>>> folder. I made sure to just copy the ttf files over, so there wouldn't
>>> be a problem with fon files.
>> Hmmm. It wouldn't be the first time someone has hard coded a size of
>> 1024 for an array :) But at least there's an obvious workaround if this
>> is the problem.
>
> Could it be that this is too long for the window manager? Have you tried
> importing fewer at a time?

I've cut the size of the directory down by deleting some files, and get
the same, but who knows what will happen if I try a different directory.

I don't believe it's an X problem, though, because I can access the
fonts from every application on my system EXCEPT OO.

--
"There's a difference between getting money for what you do and doing it
for money. If you don't do it for love, or because you think it needs