On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:31:22 -0700, Bruce Byfield wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-24-04 at 17:18 -0400, Laurent Duperval wrote:
>> >

>> Well, it doesn't for me. Do you have a sample document that does this
>> and works? If so, can you email it to me so I can compare with what I
>> do?
>
> What version are you using? 2.0.0 had a bug that is exactly what you
> describe. It is corrected in later versions.

Hi Bruce,

Cool articles.

I am using 2.0.2.

I see that Stephen Bosch just posted a question about the same exact
problem.

... Wait.... Yeah, it seems like it works at home but not at the office.
So it looks like at the office I am still on an older version. I will
check tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip,

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186