You can /View/Web Layout.
Bill

Greg Miller wrote:

I am using version 1.1.4 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is :

When doing a text document, I'm typing onto defined pages, so, at the end of a page, I jump to a new sheet. In other words, a complete document of many pages is shown as individual pages as I scoll up or down. How do I eliminate the page display, so I'm looking at continuous text without breaks between each page?

William Flanagan        Ph:  +1.703.242.8381
Flanagan Consulting     Fx:  +1.703.242.8391
45472 Holiday Dr. #3, Sterling, VA 20166 USA
www.flanagan-consulting.com

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."
                                       --George Bernard Shaw